We use a risk-based approach. Some loads can be put on hold by the system. In such cases, the load takes a bit longer as they are processed manually. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the app support chat with the transaction details for the assistance
Articles in this section
- I lost my card, what do I do?
- Why is my load not reflecting on my Crypterium Card balance?
- My card is lost and blocked, but it has funds on it. Can I get my money back?
- My card has been declined even though I have enough money to cover the payment. What do I do?
- My card was captured by ATM, what do I do?
- How to replace my card? Do I need to apply for it and pass KYC again?
- My card expired, but it still has funds on it. Can I get my money back?
- Can you reimburse loaded funds back to Crypterium App wallet in crypto?
- I want to have my card replaced. Can I get a new card with the same number?
- My card was charged with an operation not initiated by me. What should I do?